Delta Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy
What is Delta's Cancellation Policy
We know that Delta Airlines is a reputed carrier in the United States.
As travelers, they must know Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy before their tickets are booked.
The Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy is really flexible and will help travelers who don't want to travel or prefer to refund their ticket booking.
Basic idea to book your flight with Delta Airlines
There is no doubt that Delta Airlines offers great onboard service to its customers. They valued the customer and ensure good flying experience around the year.
Booking a flight tickets on the official Delta Airlines website , is very easy and simple.
If you are frequent flyer of Delta Airlines, you might know the Delta Airlines Booking process, if you are not check out the Delta Airlines Reservations process.
In addition, with the eTicket you can manage your entire reservations process and don't have to worry about the paper ticket on time. Once your ticket is booked/confirmed, you will receive a receipt of your ticket.
Cancel Your Flight
Delta Airlines offers to every customer 24-Hour Risk Free Cancellation Process. For any reason, if your travel plan change, and looking for cancel your flight before your departure, or looking for a refund if your ticket is refundable.
If you booked your ticket through Delta.com or Fly Delta app, and it is within 24 hours of booking, you can cancel your ticket and ask for a full refund at no charge.
Steps to cancel your flight:
- Log in to Delta Airlines Official website or app, and go to MY Trips.
- Select the trip which you need to cancel.
- Tap on the 'Cancel Flight' button and follow the on-screen steps.
- Refund will be automatically issued to the original payment through which you have paid.
Note: Delta process the refund, if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchase.
Cancel a Non-Refundable Ticket
For some reason, if you have purchased a non-refundable ticket, in some cases, a cancellation fee will be deducted from the original cost of your ticket, and the remaining value will be provided as eCredit.
eCredit help you to use your remaining value while booking your next ticket.
The world is facing a COVID-19 Pandemic situation, Delta offers waivers to its customer before or on April 30, 2021, to cancel or change their ticket any time before the departure and get an eCredit.
You will lose the value of your ticket, if you cancel your basic economy ticket after April 30, 2021.
Important steps to cancel Delta Airline flight booking:
- Open the official website of Delta Airlines .
- On top of the home page, click on ‘My Trips’
- Now you will get a box where you have to enter the booking confirmation number, your first and last name.
- On the next page, you can view your booking where you can select the trip you want to cancel. Now click on ‘Modify Flight’.
- In the next step, perform the changes to be done or to cancel Delta flight.